determined, independent, and
passionate person like you!
These characteristics have served we well over my 20+ years in accounting.
When I'm not working with clients or meeting deadlines I can be found making travel plans with George, my amazing husband of 29 years, and our feline fur babies.
We do have an awesome human child, Renn Brown, but he grew up and left our nest to become a film maker.
If you are curious, here are 7 random facts you don't know about me...
- I am left handed but use my right hand to cut with scissors.
- I was elected class Treasurer in high school.
- I played the flute (long ago) because I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket (still true).
- My perfect day involves my toes in sand watching waves crash into the shore.
- My first college major was Chemistry but then I discovered my love for Accounting
- I enjoy Astronomy and believe Pluto was rightly demoted.
- I am thrilled by rollercoasters but terrified by motorcycles.
I post Motivation Mondays, Fun Fridays and random points of interest along life's journey
as proof some accountants know how to have fun!